Monday, November 10, 2008

Halo vs. Call of Duty Cont...

I'd like to post some montages of various players showing off their Halo/ CoD skills. I would also like to point out that you should pay close attention to what I said in the post beneath this one. If you haven't read it, read it because I don't feel like rehashing all what I just said LOL.

Call of Duty 4 Sniping skills:


Look at how often he changes the clips he is showing, mainly because he is dieing more often to due basic game mechanics. Also pay attention to the maps and how they are made to be give lots of coverage and places to hide for other players.

Halo 3 Sniping skills: (I chose to show you another sniping video in order to limit variables in this debate)


Notice the vehicles, and also notice the fact that there is no difference in view when you scope other than the obvious fact that you zoom in more. What I mean to say is, there is no breathing that might make the sniper move up and down slightly. These are just two random videos I picked out for you guys to see, I tried to limit the bias as much as I could, I have seen both videos, and these players are all very skillful at what they do. Great CoD players are great gamers in general, likewise with great Halo players. Claiming that one game is better than the other just insults those who value both games, like me and the rest of the mature gaming community.