Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cars

I'm deciding to move away a little bit from my frequently discussed topic, whatever that may be, I don't really know actually... Anyway, I have a passion for cars. I like reading about cars, I like studying cars, driving cars, anything that has to do with cars, I enjoy thoroughly. There is one condition though, they must be good cars. I have a very, very fine taste when it comes to cars I like to believe. If you ask me what I think about a car, and it doesn't happen to be a very nice, classy, beastly car, then I look to that as an insult to my knowledge on cars, which is quite vast. I don't like settling for just any type of car. If you find yourself unaware of the car that I'm discussing, then feel free to meander your way to www.netcarshow.com. This is a very nice website for anyone who likes to look at cars, pretty easy to navigate your way through, and really up to date on all of the new stuff. It's really good about explaining technical terms, like torque, horsepower and other things of the sort.

So you're probably wondering what kind of cars I like. After my audacious acts of flaunting my taste in cars as to be the best of all time, its only appropriate that I prove it to my viewers by showing them exactly what they are.

I personally favor European cars above all else, primarily German cars, then Italian cars. Occasionally I'll admire or give props to an English car. There are very few and rare exceptions to non- European cars. Like one, or maybe two non- European cars that I'll even recognise. There are two different types of cars that I like to discuss: Luxury, and sport. There are cars that lean towards one end of the spectrum much more than the other, and there are some cars that like to balance between sport and luxury, and most of the one's I'll discuss here manage to mantain this balance very, very, VERY well.

That's all I'm able to say right now, But I'll leave you with this last treat,


Just watch as this Lamborghini stomps all over a fighter jet in a race. Lamborghini Reventons, crafted in the deepest reaches off hell, this car screams raw power and speed, it looks like some sort of superweapon the US Government has stored somewhere in Area 51, you don't want to piss one of these off... yes they have feelings by the way. I'll devle more on this later...

No comments: