Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why Lil' Wayne SUCKS

Now, most people stopped reading when they read the title. Which is almost exactly my point, which I will discuss later on. I would go as far as to say, most people, if not all, blindly love Lil' Wayne and listen to his music because other people do, and refuse to allow their minds to be opened up to any other artist, let alone another genre of music. They also like him because his lyrics sound "badass", he's "real", and the one that always gets me, he's "deep." No. Lil Wayne is a prime example of someone who's famous for beeing famous. I have talked to way too many people about rap, and the conversations are usually as follows:
Me: Have you heard song X before?
Stupid Lil' Wayne fan with low IQ: Yeah man, Lil Weezy killed that $#!*
Me: Um, he wasn't even in that song...
Stupid Lil' Wayne fan with low IQ: Um... uh... um...
Stupid Lil' Wayne fan with low IQ's friend: Wow you're stupid, didn't you watch the new remix on Youtube? Weezy was dope as hell man, mad sick flows!!!11!11one!!!eleven!!
Me: Um, you mean that random video that you made by taking random mixtape verses from various artists and meshing them together with a stupid, repetitive beat playing in the background that doesn't go at all with the song? Oh, and I hope you didn't forget the random no name monkey in the background saying things like "Ooooo" and "baby let me take you to the club in my fancy two seat s$*@" using that DISGUSTING, ASININE, PIECE OF GARBAGE known as the "vocoder" or that thing that makes your voice sound like a robotic monkey.
Stupid Lil' Wayne fan with low IQ: Man, you stupid... you probably listen to that mainstream 50 Cent garbage "I take you to the candy shop, hahaha that's soooooo STUPID!!"
Me: No, I don't listen to mainstream rap you unintelligent, hypocritical waste of air. I bet you thought the song "Lollipop" was hardcore. Please... I have a sophisticated taste in rap, I only like the stuff from the ninety's.
Stupid Lil' Wayne fan with low IQ: Man, shut up, I'm done talking... you hurted me feelings :(


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: