Thursday, April 23, 2009

Attention: To all those whom have differing opinions than me....

I was recently informed from one of my caporegimes that the author of the lesser blog titled "Paintball Corner" has been taking shots at me and my honest opinions and even challenged me to a "blog war." I playfully accepted, knowing that he couldn't possibly say anything that was worthwhile or even hold my attention for more than a few seconds. But then, he stooped to a new level of asshattery. He wrote a post in which he explains how Braveheart is BETTER than "The Godfather." This was done in response to my earlier post of what movies that I hate. Now here is a blanket statement to all those whom have differing opinions than me: LOL I DONT CARE, ILL RUB IT IN YOUR FACE IF I WANT TO. Anyway, he challenged me, a motion which he will soon regret, as my faithful followers shall see.

Until we meet again...

No comments: